6.10.2012

Killer Queen

I'm on a streak of awesome.  Last night, I completed another one of my 12 for 2012:

2. Go out dancing
I suck at dancing, but I'd like to put the nearly $300 worth of ballroom dancing lessons to good use. The only time I ever got the ex to dance with me outside of a dance class was at a wedding, and we stuck out like a sore thumb among the other people our age who were doing little more than hugging while swaying from side to side. I'm going to convince whoever I can to take me dancing somewhere appropriate for waltzing, even if that means we have to crash the social night at an old folks' home.



I went to the Mosey Down Main St. in downtown Lafayette, where my cousin's band The Vintage Union was playing.  And I danced, bitches.


Me on the left; Kate on the right.




AND THEN I FOUND A FOUNTAIN.  The twenty minutes I spent on my hair and makeup were then like, "wtf :(" but I was like, "um, FOUNTAIN," so I did a bit of frolicking.  (frolicing?  froliking?  froliching?)



Good summer so far.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun without me! DRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, another thing off your list!

    ReplyDelete