1.10.2012

Shut up, at least I gave them money

I also wanted to mention that, since it's now January, I can use my new 2012 planner that I got at work.  I got the awesome pink ribbon breast cancer one, so of course the charity got proceeds from my purchase.  And it's adorable.



Thing is, on every page there is a little quip or tip about health that is an automatic downer.  So, say the months go by, I'm flipping through the planner, and I come up on May, the month of my birth.  I'll be all like, "Yay, the best month of the year!  My birthday is coming up, and I'm all set to go to the Indy 500.  Plus it's getting nice and warm outside!  Tra la la la laaa!" 

Then I see in the corner of the May page, in bold letters:  "Become familiar with the normal look and feel of your breasts.  If any change occurs, you should have a clinical breast examination by a trained medical professional."

So I go from  :D  to  : |


K going to hell, brb

4 comments:

  1. :) This made me laugh. Kudos and new follower to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Love your blog! (:

    http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I don't buy planners that tell me things, I will write my own little notes that say things like " You are awesome, treat yourself to some shiny things!"

    New Follower here !

    ReplyDelete